Get your website and digital strategy reviewed by a professional.
This development expertise, coupled with our background in research, analytics, and optimization, equips us to professionally audit and review your website from end-to-end. This process will help us evaluate your current positioning in the online marketplace, and whether or not your website and digital properties are ready to become Web Star Optimized!
Our approach is holistic and by completing Step 1 of the 5 Star Web Intelligence Plan, you’ll be on the path towards successful optimization in no time! Web Star Research is the one-stop-shop for all your strategic digital needs.
Website Audit & Review Process
Here is a brief glimpse into the rigorous process we undertake to audit and review your website and digital presence:
- Why does your website exist?
- Is your website in-line with your business objectives?
- Who are your customers? Where can you find them online?
- Which keywords are your customers using to find you?
- How are your competitors doing in comparison? Do you have what it takes to compete?
- What’s missing? Where are the holes in your digital strategy?
- Do you have the pieces necessary for implementing the 5 Star Web Intelligence Plan?
- And there’s SO MUCH MORE…
Our goal is to fully research and evaluate all aspects of your website and business. This helps us uncover golden nuggets of insight and opportunities to improve your website and strategic business objectives.
A complete website audit and review is an essential component and the most important step in the 5 Star Web Intelligence Plan, and Web Star Research has the expertise to help you get the job done.
Competition Analysis & Audit
It’s not easy competing on the web. A cool app or technique used today is quick to become old and stale tomorrow. To help you navigate this ever-changing landscape, get your website audit completed by a professional. With new technologies surfacing every day, it is becoming more and more difficult for organizations to stay abreast on the latest trends. For example, are you staying on top of the following?
- Who are your online competitors?
- Which strategies are your competitors employing online?
- Where does your competition rank in all the major search engines?
- How does your website’s online presence compare to your competitors?
- Which value-added services do your competitors offer online?
Web Star Research’s competition analysis can help you increase revenue and remain competitive.
More and more websites have started to implement web analytics tracking. Organizations are doing whatever it takes to capture more quality online traffic. A thorough understanding of your online competitors is vital for developing a sound web strategy. Your competitors will continue to fight for better search rankings and greater web market share. The online landscape is constantly changing, and it’s changing fast. How can you keep up?
In order to compete online, your website needs to evolve by living under the mantra of kaizen – constant and never-ending improvement. At Web Star Research, we can help you live under this mantra with our ongoing dedication to web research and web optimization. We will ensure you are on top of the latest cutting-edge strategies in online search, Internet marketing, and creative design so that you can remain competitive, gain more qualified traffic, and yeild higher online returns. We conduct a thorough competition analysis as a part of our website audit.
Keyword Research & Keywords Audit
If content is King, then keywords are the Kingdom.
- Are you speaking the keyword language of your customer?
- How do you optimize keyword selection for your website?
- Do you have the right keyword research tools in place?
Take your keyword strategy to the next level. Get a complete website audit from Web Star Research.
Web Star Research is passionate about keywords and we intimately understand the role that keywords play in analytics, online marketing campaigns, and search engine optimization (SEO). We help our clients learn and speak the language of the visitor, and marry the keywords their visitors use to the words displayed on their website and in marketing campaigns. This helps maximize visitor relevancy and improves website conversion rates.
Understanding the keywords that visitors are using to find you online is an essential component to your web strategy and search engine marketing success. Keywords embedded within links and headers must be well-thought and crafted in a way to improve visitor scent navigation. This helps fuel eventual online conversion and also search engine optimization. A keyword audit for your website is an essential catalyst for achieving online success.
Through web analytics, Web Star Research garners the keyword insight necessary for writing effective online content and marketing copy. In this respect, our decisions are data-driven and customer-centric. Learn more about how we use keywords to execute better Pay-Per-Click, Adwords, and affiliate marketing campaigns in the online marketing section of our website. A complete website audit will reveal keyword opportunities for your business and will help you remain competitive online. Let Web Star Research help you develop a keyword strategy that works.
Understanding Your Web Market
Here are a few of the many important questions that Web Star Research will help you answer through our rigorous website audit and review phase:
- Who are your visitors?
- How will they find you online?
- Where are they coming from?
- What are they looking for on your website?
- What goals do you want your visitors to accomplish?
- And most importantly: What is the purpose of your website?
Web Star Research invests the time to fully understand your web market and the role your website needs to play in order to become successful. Our website audit is hands-on and we are just as passionate about our client’s business as they are.
Over the last five years, the Internet has evolved so rapidly and exponentially that many organizations have failed to evolve their web strategy in the process. They have fallen behind and neglected the intricate and essential role a website must play in the overall plans and goals of the organization.
After all, your website is a tool, a virtual sales agent, a personification of your organization. Is it ready to close the deal with your visitors? Your customers, business associates, and prospects will all attempt to find you online and your website must be optimized to convert them into customers.
Get a Complete Report of Our Website Audit Findings
Here is what you get at the end of our website review:
- A complete report on the results of our website audit
- Competition analysis and audit of your web competitors
- Keyword audit and analysis to help realign your web strategy
- Isolation of your website’s pain points and where it’s struggling
- Insight and recommendations on how to improve and fix the issues
- Google Anlaytics implementation review and dashboard reports
- Plus MORE…
Online businesses succeed when they have an “INTELLIGENT” plan. After completing step 1 of the 5 Star Web Intelligence Plan, you’ll be ready to move onto Step 2: Build a Conversion Friendly Website.